Friday, November 14, 2008

Flip my wig

I've been waiting a long time to get my hair cut.

Normally, that's no big deal. My hair is an enigma and plain just does whatever the hell it wants to do despite the GREAT pains and effort I take to coif it nicely.

This summer, I realized that I am VERY, VERY lazy when it comes to trying new ways to wear my hair. The laziness is directly related to the abovementioned issue and I had my hair-stylist give me a modified Victoria Beckham/Rihanna bob. I didn't want to go WAAAAYYYYY up the head in the back, just enough to give it a slight stack and I wanted the sides to be longer, but not tooooo long.

So anyway, my stylist did the job....a little too well and it ended up shorter than I had hoped for. So I let it grow for awhile and then when the shagginess became too much to deal with, I called my stylist for an appointment.

She was just getting ready to go on vacation for 2 and a half weeks and would get me in when she returned.

She has returned and I go in tomorrow and WWWWHHHEEEEEEEE! I'm not going to let her talk while she's cutting my hair because I think there is a direct correlation between the amount she talks and the amount she cuts.

I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: