Monday, November 3, 2008

Already blown

Good grief, three days in on NaBloPoMo and I've already blown it. I have no excuse, only that time got away from me yesterday and after all of the other things I did, I plain forgot to blog.

That's okay though. I'm still going to try my best to post as many days in November as possible. Baby steps, right?

On a happier note, I am happy to announce that the lovely Nissa won the earrings and paper giveaway. The random number generator told me that "50" was the magic number and low and behold...there she was. I took a desktop shot of the results from Saturday morning and I will be happy to send it to anyone who would like to see. Just email me from my profile.

Thank you again to everyone who entered this time. Most of you agree that there is so much talent out there between writers and crafter and finding new ones is part of the Bloggy giveaway excitement.

And if I haven't bored you to tears yet, please come back and see if I am making it through November and NaBloPoMo and say HI or just snicker at me and my floundering.

:O)

No comments: