Monday, April 20, 2009

Tag - I'm It

Friday night, I opened my email to find I'd been tagged by a couple of friends to answer a million questions about myself. Okay, maybe not a MILLION...but there were a lot.

Because I'm lazy and because it's Monday, I thought I'd let you in on some of my answers:

What time did you get up this morning? 
5 FREAKING o' clock

Diamonds or pearls?

Well, I'd be dumb to turn down either one wouldn't I!!??

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The latest incarnation of Friday the 13th because Hoodie wanted to and ugh........

What is your favorite TV show?
Will and Grace and also Lost

What do you usually have for breakfast?
15 minutes of extra sleep on the living room couch.

What food do you dislike?
How about liver!

Favorite sandwich?
Grilled ham and cheese

Favorite item of clothing?
My pajamas!

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go
My DREAM is Italy or England/Ireland/Scotland

Favorite brand of clothing?
J. Jill

Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us?
Let's see....the older Hoodie gets, the bigger pain in my neck he becomes.
Oh no, that's neither "new" nor "exciting"....nevermind!

What did you want to be when you were little?
TV reporter and archeologist

How are you today?
PMSing terribly....bet you couldn't guess by my snappy answers, could you?

What is your favorite candy?

The divinity my Grandma used to make at Christmas.

What is your favorite flower?
Wildflowers

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Any day I can sleep later than 5 FREAKING o' clock is great.

Do you wish on stars?
I've been known to do that from time to time.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
indigo

How is the weather right now?
Almost too warm for my liking.

Summer or winter?
Winter, cause I sweat too well.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Both, either, why make me choose just one?

Salty or sweet?
I can be either one, just depends on the circumstances. HA!
I feel like whoever wrote these questions probably also writes many of the quizzes on Facebook! At the very end, I half expected to see a "submit" button and the next screen asking me which of my friends I wanted to send the quiz to.

At least I didn't find out that my stripper name is Rose SunnyDream!

No comments: