Friday, January 16, 2009

Joining one revolution, leaving another

And she's back!

Well, even though all of the cool kids have been Twittering for quite some time and continue to do so, I have decided to quit for now. While my thoughts are short and scattered enough to be appropriate for that type of venue, I just don't feel like keeping up with it anymore.

BUTTTTTT....and that's a really big but folks.......I have decided to join a completely different cool place. Etsy!

I'm having a ball repurposing vintage clip on earrings into fun, classy rings just for everyday wear. I don't feel like you should have to drag out a J-Lo sized carat just to be able to make yourself smile.

Although something THAT big would certainly make me smile!

Anywho, I've taken down the Twitter app and replaced it with my mini Etsy shop. I hope you think the pieces are fun as much as I do.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just purchased a ring! I can't wait to see how cool they are.

Mysh said...

Wow, I am sooo stoked that you are my first buyer. I feel so honored! :O)