Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Twelve things

1. It's been 12 days since I last posted.
2. I cannot stay awake past 9:00 pm no matter how hard I try, which doesn't matter because I wake up at 5:00 am feeling like I never even went to sleep!
3. I've been craving an orange smoothie.
4. I need a new bra.
5. Is is me or does it seem like stores put out Halloween stuff earlier and earlier every year?
6. Grey's Anatomy starts Thursday and I can't Mcwait!
7. My left foot is just under a quarter of an inch longer than my right foot.
8. I collect beads. I really wish I had the talent to make things with them, but I can't resist their shiny, loveliness.
9. I rode in an elevator with Sammy Hagar once. He was eating Godiva chocolates and talking to some other dude. My best friend thought he was Ted Nugent.
10. I currently have Jackson Browne's "Running on empty" stuck in my head.
11. I bet you're glad that this list is nearly over.
12. I think I'm going to have another give-away next month. I will let you know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need many new bras and my husband used to look like sammy hagar. well, his hair did anyway.